Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i'm annoyed by secondhand serenade

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

this week is soooo not myself. dunno why. perhaps because of the menstruation thingy. or maybe my mind is sooo messed up lately. n probably because i'm worried about 'the killers', u know, since i need to memorize the script. and i'm not good with de whole memorizing thingy. me having dis kind of feeling, urm, like afraid i'll screw up everything. n wit dis people acting so weird around me. i wonder if it's just me or they did acting so...erm...impossible. n now i dunno what i'm blabbering about.supposedly i'm reading bio slide, with da krebby cycle thing, bread making, ol dis food terms make me hungry eh. n everytime i call d snackhouse, i heard dis annoying caller ringtone :

because tonight will be the night
that i will fall for u..
over again..


haizz najwa, omae, aho ka?

tabun ne....

No comments:

Post a Comment