Sunday, October 12, 2008

best colab ever

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


su-weeet!

tonight you belong to me : kokokaina feat azwar rashid




I know (I know)
You belong to somebody new
But Tonight you belong to me
Although (although) we're apart
Your part of my heart
And tonight you belong to me

Way down by the stream
How sweet it will seem
Once more just to dream
In the moonlight
My honey I know (I know)
With the dawn that you will be gone
But tonight you belong to me

Just to little old me

i don't understand why people can't appreciate such a wonderful voice. it's unique in that kind of way. yet there's some people who think they know everything about music, pitching and stuff, but reality check : their taste in music is so much worse.

so, note to everyone out there : respect people's interest as long as it doesn't concern u.

TEE-HEE! *quote this from nigahiga. ah~such a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment