Sunday, January 3, 2010

new year's resolution

3rd day of 2010.

2010.

feels weird + awkward even when u type it.

anyway.

what happened in 2009?

  • i got my driving license. but up until now i only drove a car 2 times...screw those people who don't trust me in handling cars.
  • 1st year medic. hella tough one.
  • i can count how many times i got angry... meaning i can control my temper kays..
  • i lost my dad.
  • i ATE VEGETABLES. yes people. VEGETABLES.
  • i lost yasmin ahmad.
  • my auntie still not getting married.
  • still haven't change my glasses. shoot..
  • read quran more often.
  • gossip girl. says who?
  • bought so many big bang cds.
  • decided to become a psychiatrist.
  • started jogging. HAH!
let's hope for a better year in 2010. new year's resolution? eat less. sleep less. play less. talk less. smile less. hate less. like less. yaoi less. everything is less.

No comments:

Post a Comment